Terms and Conditions - Social Media Competitions
December 2021 HygieCatch Christmas Giveaway Competition
1. Trecento Diagnostics Limited (company number 09180762) whose registered address is at The Maltings, East Tyndall Street, Cardiff, CF24 5EZ ("Trecento") is the promoter of the HygieCatch dog of the Week Competition & Giveaway (the "Competition") under the brand name “HygieCatch”.
2. The competition opens on Friday, December 17th, 2021 at 12:00 BST (the "Opening Date") and closes on Thursday, December 30th 2021 at 23:59 BST (the "Closing Date"). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition.
3. By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Conditions") and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Trecento reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Trecento and the Competition.
Who Can Enter
4. The Competition is open to entry by persons aged 18 or over and resident in the United Kingdom, including Northern Ireland.
How To Enter
5. To enter the Competition, and to be considered for the Prize (as defined below), you must:
(a) like the competition post on Instagram
(b) be following @hygiecatch on Instagram
(c) Tag 2 people (2 separate Instagram accounts) on the competition grid post on Instagram
5.1 A bonus entry is given for the sharing of the competition grid post on your Instagram Story and/or the tagging of @hygiecatch in any one of your dog pictures on your Instagram page.
6. Entries that do not comply with Paragraph 5 (5.1 is optional) will not be entered into the Competition.
7. Entry into the Competition is free (except for any applicable data usage charges) and on the basis of one entry per person.
8. By entering the Competition you hereby agree to all the terms and conditions of this competition (“December ’21 HygieCatch Christmas Giveaway Competition”) and grant to Trecento a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable right and licence, with the right to grant sub-licences, to share your entry content on social media and use the same for general marketing purposes.
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Trecento excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Competition.
10. If you have any questions about this Competition or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. There will be 6 winners of the Competition – 3 in each draw.
(a) The winners will be selected at random by Trecento on each draw date.
(b) The winners will be notified via Public post on the HygieCatch Instagram page by Friday 24th of December 2021 at 2pm GMT+0 (“Draw 1”) and 24th of December 2021 at 2pm GMT+0 (“Draw 2”).
13. Non-winning entries from the first draw (“Draw 1”) will automatically be entered into the second draw (“Draw 2”).
14. In the event that you are selected as 1 of the 6 total winners of the Competition, (either in Draw 1 or 2), you must respond to Trecento via the HygieCatch Instagram page or by email at email@example.com within 7 days of notification otherwise you will forfeit the Prize and Trecento reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
15. The "Prize" per winner will be One (1) New HygieCatch Urine Collection and Testing Kit.
(a) the HygieCatch urine collection and testing kit (“HygieCatch”) is a dog health monitoring product and does not replace regular veterinary check-ups and advice. HygieCatch should be used for the sole purpose of monitoring a dog’s health by testing a dog’s urine sample to detect discrepancies in “normal levels” (when compared with the FIRST COLUMN of the reference chart provided in the kit) of Glucose, Bilirubin, Ketones, Specific Gravity, Blood, pH, Protein Urobilinogen, Nitrite and Leukocytes.
(b) if the results from your dog’s urine test strip do not match the FIRST COLUMN of the reference chart provided in the kit, you should seek veterinary advice.
(c) it is the winner's responsibility to read the instructions on how to properly use HygieCatch and seek veterinary advice if the results from their dog’s urine test strip does not match the FIRST COLUMN of the reference chart provided in the HygieCatch Urine Collection and Testing Kit. Trecento accepts no liability for health issues arising from any misuse of the HygieCatch Urine Collection and Testing Kit.
(a) the Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed by anyone other than the winners. No cash alternative is available and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes or sold in any way to third parties; and
(b) the Prize will be addressed to the relevant winner and sent by post to the contact address notified to Trecento by the winner no later than 30 days after notification of such postal address.
19. By entering into the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Trecento for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
20. By entering into the Competition the person confirms that, we may publish your comment submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
21. Trecento reserves the right to amend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Competition or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Competition at https://www.hygiecatch.com/social-media-terms-and-conditions
22. Trecento reserves the right to withhold or void any entry, or where the entrant breaches (or Trecento reasonably suspects that the relevant entrant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
23. Trecento takes no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason including, without limitation, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, and/or incorrect entries. Trecento takes no responsibility for errors, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
24. All draws conducted by Trecento or any of its third parties in respect of the Competition and/or the Prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either or both.
25. The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales.